Where Soul Meets Body
Join Kaci from May 12–19, 2018 at Maya Tulum, a magical seaside resort on the Yucatan Peninsula facing the rising sun over the Caribbean Sea. Honor your Body, the home of your Soul, with nourishing movement, food, and spa treatments in a tropical paradise setting.
New Parts of You Are Waking Up Every Day
As you see the world around you shifting, you know that now, more than ever, is the time for you to show up fully with all of your wisdom, experience, compassion and power.
You came to this life to experience your wholeness and the world needs all of who you are right now.
Through daily movement, ceremony, writing ritual, a visit to ancient Mayan ruins, meaningful discussion, and connection with nature, this week is an opportunity for you to explore yourself at both new depths and new heights; to bring your transcendent, blissful experiences of Soul down into your tangible bodily experiences on Earth.
If you have ever wondered what it means to live Heaven on Earth and to bring spirit into matter, consider joining us as we visit the intersection within, where Soul meets Body.
What to Expect:
- Time to yourself for deep rest and reflection.
- Guided classes, meditations, and ceremony to bring the deepest parts of you forward.
- Exposure to ancient Mayan culture by visiting Mayan Ruins and experiencing traditional Mayan ceremony and spa treatments.
- Opportunities to connect with and draw support from like-minded women.
- The chance to feel empowered by everything you have been through in this life.
- The opportunity to see your wholeness reflected in nature. Think of the contrast of the bright Caribbean sun and white sand beaches with the dark night sky of the New moon.
Your Registration Includes:
- 7 days and nights accommodations in elegant seaside cabanas, each with it’s own unique features, light and airy design, private restrooms, and a small stone bath at the entrance to dip the sand off bare feet before entering.
- Delicious, nutritious vegetarian and pescatarian food
- All Qoya classes and rituals
- 1 group excursion to Mayan ruins
- 1 Temazcal Ceremony
- 1 spa treatment: choose from facials, wraps, and bodywork to specialty Mayan treatments
Garden View Cabana (private bath, double occupancy): $2,550
Ocean View Cabana (private bath, double occupancy): $2,700
Garden View Cabana (single occupancy): $3,300
Ocean View Cabana (single occupancy): $3,500
Stay off-site* (includes meals, classes, rituals, excursion, and spa treatment): $1,500
*If you opt to stay off-site: Maya Tulum has many resorts, hotels and Airbnb rentals nearby. Some are within an easy walk while others you may prefer to rent a bike or get a taxi. You would find your own lodging and join us during the day.
Pay $500 deposit by Dec 31 for $250 off final price.
Get an additional $100 off if you pay in full by Dec 31.
Payment plans available. Payment also accepted by check.
If you have any questions, please contact Kaci >>
Testimonies and FAQ
“This retreat was an opportunity for me to enjoy a total immersion into the experience of being a wise, wild, and free woman. The healing waters and warming sunshine created an environment suited for the sacred practice Kaci led us through for that week. It was a week of reverence for the Divine Feminine, a chance to become grounded on the blessed earth of the Mayans, and it reawakened in me a respect for the medicine to be found in rituals of gratitude and sharing. I would recommend this retreat for any woman looking to dive deeply into practices that would bring her in touch with her Divine Light.”
— Christine B, 2017 retreat guest
“[Kaci] truly gave everyone permission to show up and coexist with love, heartbreak, celebration, disappointment, passion, fear, tenderness, disconnection, joy and reclamation. The experiences and rituals with the Mayan culture have made me even more reverent for my time here on earth. The flow of the classes during the week was so perfectly planned with both the sound healing and temazcal ceremonies. The ceremonies were as powerful as any that I’ve ever experienced.”
— Betsy B, 2017 retreat guest
Tulum is a Mayan city on the Yucatan Peninsula that faces the rising sun over the Caribbean Sea. As one of the longest running resorts in the area, Maya Tulum is a magical seaside community that honors the ancient Mayan culture with it’s long menu of therapeutic treatments rooted in ancient inspiration. With more beachfront that any resort in the area, you’re assured to spend your days enjoying the brilliant turquoise waters with white sand beaches and to spend your nights lulled to sleep by the sound of lapping waves.
What Is Not Included in the Cost?
Transportation to Maya Tulum: airfare, airport shuttle, etc.
How do I get there?
Step 1: Book your flight into Cancun International Airport (CUN).
What about currency?
Most businesses in Tulum accept US dollars as well as the Euro.
Do I need vaccines?
There are no vaccines currently required to enter Mexico.